Sunil Grover reveals future plans, leaves Kapil Sharma out: ‘Tomorrow will be new, yet beautiful’.



After days of will he, won’t he after the ugly fight with Kapil Sharma, it seems Sunil Grover is close to making up his mind about what he wants to do next. Sunil again took to Twitter and shared his future plans as well as the present state of mind and interestingly, Kapil Sharma is not even mentioned in the post. Instead, Sunil chose to thank his fans and their immense love which has kept him afloat even in these trying times. He also dropped a strong hint that he is breaking away from The Kapil Sharma Show and may have something new planned for his followers. Saying he wants to associate with “good people, good work,” he also said he “was a little lost at the moment and nervous too.” Sunil, who had been quiet on social media, also wished people on the ocassion of Gudi Padwa. Reports are doing the round that Sony, the channel on which Kapil’s show is telecast, may not renew the contract in April. The channel is said to be extremely unhappy with the fight and its aftermath.


In a long tweet, Sunil wrote, “My thanks and gratitude for all the love. I am non existent without the love. My public identity is just because of the love that you shower. I embrace it. It fills my heart and leaves no place for hate. I just want to surrender myself to good work, good people and acknowledge my intentions genuinely. And yes I am feeling little lost at this moment and nervous too. Don’t know what the future holds for me. And thank God my son Mohan is sleeping next to me. As I look at his innocent face, I feel lucky to have such a reason to smile. It reassures me that no matter what Tom will be beautiful. New… Yet beautiful.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samiksha Jaiswal injured on 'Zindagi Ki Mehek' set

Zee Cine Awards 2017

Winner of Dil Hai Hindustani